FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY DO NOT TAKE ORALLY
LEGAL DISCLAIMER – These statements have NOT been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any of the following conditions, contagious diseases, treatments or infections:
Product may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
Consult with a physician before using any Herganics product. Do not use if you:
- Have 1 or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge
- Get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in 6 months)
- May have been exposed to the human immunedeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Are under 18 years of age.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
When using this product
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- Symptoms remain after 7 days
- You get abdominal pain, fever, chills, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge, or hives
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Warning: For vaginal use only. Not for oral consumption. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persists or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning. Keep out of reach of children. Other Information: Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
How and When to Use: 1. Start with a clean vagina. 2. Insert after sex if needed. 3. Insert at the end of your cycle if needed. 4. To help promote balanced vaginal pH, insert vaginally twice a day, in the morning and at bedtime for 7 days. Finishing Up: 1. Since the applicator is reusable, clean using an antibacterial soap, dry the applicator and place back into the box for future use. 2. Be sure to clean prior to use as well. 3. Throw away all other used material. 4. Wash your hands right away with warm water and soap. Store in a cool dry place.