- In a pot or kettle boil approximately 16 ozs of water to boil.
- Add 2 teaspoons of herbs in the water.
- Bring water to a soft boil for 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, leave the lid on and steep for another 3-5 minutes with the lid on to retain the heat.
- It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using. If it is too hot wait approximately 30 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
- Pour herbal water into the yoni steam seat or container you will steam with.
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot once again.
- Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water. BE CAREFUL
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- When the steam dies down dump the water into the toilet.
Do not use this product if:
During a menstrual cycle, if you are nursing, pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
If you have genital piercings, take them out, the heat will cause the piercing to burn. Do not use if you have an IUD or any other birth control device.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Though we try to keep our packaging, website and this list current, ingredients are subject to change and this list may not exhaust all possible ingredients which are subject to change without notice.
*Customers/Clients who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, nursing, has allergies, diabetic, epileptic, have heart, kidney or any other known or unknown conditions should contact their physician before using any Herganics products or products containing herbs.
* Our products are for external use only. Keep Away From Children